We've been asked a lot recently about our own personal favourites here at Elevator and how we pick all the pieces we feature in-store, so to satisfy your curiosity, here's a list of our most coveted men's and women's accessories (among a store full of everything we love). These are the pieces we'll be rocking as summer reaches is climax and Fall starts to roll in:
1. Macie green leather saddle bag by Liebeskind Berlin. This compact bag has it all - a wicked colour we can't help feeling will match our more muted Fall wardrobe perfectly, a gorgeous saddle bag shape and great detailing on the front.
2. RUNE Type VIII Necklace. Nothing makes us happier than an intimidatingly bold piece of jewellery, and this little number is firmly on our wish list. Want your accessories to turn heads? You got it.
3. WILL Leather Goods Imogene Clutch. This deep-grain leather oversize clutch wallet will fit your entire life - cards, cash, travel documents, you name it. Because everyone could do with a bit of help organizing their lives, this one gets a double thumbs up from us. Bonus points for a detachable bi-fold tan leather card holder inside for those days when you're travelling light.
4. Athena Procopiou 'The Fir Tree' Scarf. We've been struggling to choose our favourite scarf from Athena Procopiou's amazing Pre-Fall collection, but this is our winner - for now! We're in love with the electric floral print on an exceptionally pretty monochrome background. This scarf is also big enough to do double duty as a foulard worn around the neck, or a soft and luxurious shoulder wrap.
1. WILL Leather Goods Lennon Backpack. We remember the first time we laid eyes on this backpack, and remarked on its perfection. The best looking backpack we have ever seen, with rich leather detailing, super hard-wearing canvas, a unique plaid lining and matching travel pillow included. Perfect for bike or forest adventures.
2. Anderson's Braided Brown Leather Belt. Every man needs one of these, and this beauty from Anderson's is so well made we'll be handing it down to our grandchildren. The highest quality materials and excellent design unite in this great example of Italian leather workmanship
3. Sheriff & Cherry Pentacolour Sunglasses. We don't go in for boring or ubiquitous here at Elevator, so these hand-painted sunglasses by Sheriff & Cherry are right up our street. A flattering frame shape and nice bit of colour make these one of our top picks for shades.
4. Richer Poorer Truant Socks. Our personal Richer Poorer collections are growing pretty darn fast, but this style still tops out our list of favourites. The brighter our socks, the bigger the spring in our step, and at $12 a pair we can't think of many easier ways to feel great.